The Website presents information, data, content, news, reports, communications and other materials and services (collectively, the ‘Information’).
- Change of Terms
- Changes to Website
We may, at our absolute discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you, add to, amend or remove material from the Website, or alter the presentation, substance or functionality of the Website.
- User Conduct on the Website
As a condition of your use of the Website, you may not:
- trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of our servers, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorised by us; or
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website.
- Third Party Information
The Information may contain information provided by third parties or sourced by us from news agencies, business information sources, press releases or other references or sources.
We are not responsible if any such Information is inaccurate or not up-to-date. We do not separately verify the Information provided by such third party or agency and you are cautioned thus as to the reliability and accuracy of the Information. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of any such Information. Any use of and reliance on such Information is at your own risk.
- Prohibition of Access
- Links to and from the Website
The links on the Website may take you to other sites and you acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any Information provided by linked websites.
Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement by us of such websites or the information, products, advertising or other materials available on those websites.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Website belong to us or have been lawfully licensed to us for use on the Website. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved.
Except with our express permission, you are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the Website is copyrighted under applicable laws.
You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, knowhow, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us (‘Feedback’) in connection with the Website without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your Feedback.
- Limitation of Liability
- All Information is for your general reference only. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such Information.
- We do not guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
- the Information on the Website is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
- the Information on the Website is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
- messages sent through the internet will be free from interception, corruption or loss;
- access to the Website will be available or be uninterrupted; or
- defects in the Website will be corrected.
In no event shall we be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit, arising out of any use, or inability to use, the Information, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use and interpretation of the Information. You are responsible to ensure that your use of the Information complies with all applicable legal requirements.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship
This Website is intended to provide you with Information about our firm and practice. Use of the Website, however, does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any decision with respect to legal services should not be based solely upon the Information in this Website. Material provided in this Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice. We make no guarantee that all material on this Website is complete or current, so nothing herein should be relied upon without consulting with an attorney to insure that it is applicable to any particular situation.
For information about our privacy policies and practices, please refer to our Privacy Statement.